Clark had to work the morning shift Christmas day, so we swung by for a quick visit. Connor walked away with a cookie in each hand, so he was content with life.
Clark got a sleeping bag. I really want to attempt camping next fall...we'll see how that goes.
Connor didn't really get how to open presents. It was kind of comical. He would tear a little bit, then see what was inside, but then just get frustrated he couldn't get it right away. Maybe for his birthday he'll get it more.
Overall it was kind of a lame day :( I was annoyed Clark had to work, I wasn't really feeling that great (ended up in the ER the next day and thought I was going to die - never been that sick in my life!), and I was just sad we weren't with family at home. Thankfully Clark invited two friends over for dinner that afternoon, so it got a little better.







No comments:
Post a Comment