Saturday, October 5, 2013

Why I Hate Blogging

It is 9:27pm, I started my idea of blogging @ 8pm, when I put my son down for bed. It took 1.5 hrs to post one short entry. REALLY annoying. Why does it have to take that long??? Let me tell you what the problems are, and could someone really smart fix it for me please!

1) I know I have multiple devices that I use to take pics/videos. From Clark's phone to my phone, from the ipad to both our computers, it's quite difficult to just be able to find what you are looking for and upload it instantly. I thought I could fix that problem with dropbox, but clearly that's not working either, because once again the ipad hates sharing it's videos/pics with others. Even between apple products, the instant sharing of stuff isn't instant or if at all. That's kind of why we got the ipad in the first place, so it could be "in the cloud" and appear on Clark's computer (ya no). His phone pics never show up either (I'm sure there's a setting issue, but I don't want to take the time to figure it out, I just want someone to do it for me..ok, thanks :)
2) I think my computer has a virus, but I can't find it and every time I try to run my spyware, it gives me an error. I thought that was the point of spyware, to fix the errors in the first place? I even called my smart brother to help fix the problem, which he kindly spent an hour trying to do, yet it didn't work. Now I don't know what to do. Yes, I know I'm cheap, but I'm willing to spend the money and give it to someone who can actually fix it. I don't want to spend $100 for them to just say, oh I don't know and still have all these stupid errors popping up.
3) Why does our internet go in and out all the time? It's really making me angry. It takes forever just to get the dang internet page to pull up, let along try to upload something. I'm sure this problem has to do with our bandwidth and internet provider (Clear), and if we pay $50+ more a month this problem would probably be fixed, but that's not going to happen. It can go slow..ish, I have some patience, but 5+ minutes for one page is not cool, I don't have that kind of patience.
4) I'm not a good writer. Never have been. I also tend to think I'm a little pessimistic (I'm trying to be better) and who wants to read a blog about someone complaining about any and everything (hmmm...this whole entry is about me complaining...hahahaha so sad).

Ok. Ready. Go. Fix all my problems, thanks.

To end on a happy note though, by son took a 2 hour nap this afternoon (I held him, but whatever) and when I put him down in his crib for bed, he was awake and didn't even cry before he fell asleep within 5 minutes...whoot whoot!! He's all crunched up in the corner of his bed, too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment