Yay baby. Connor is officially 6 months old (and a week+). We went to the dr on Wednesday for his check-up. He's a healthy, happy, crawling little baby. He's 18.5 lbs (70th percentile), 27 inches tall (60th percentile) and has one big head (90th percentile, I forgot the size). He got a few shots, he cried. His face was so sad. He also peed all over the counter when he was getting weighed, hehehe.
Things he LOVES:
crawling into my lap when I'm sitting on the floor next to him (I love it, it melts my heart)
squash
cords
putting anything and everything in site in his mouth
his dada playing with him
paper
eating my face, it's kind of silly. it's like he's giving me a kiss (I think it's because when I hold him, I'm always kissing him on his face, so I guess he's returning the favor.) He grabs my face with both hands, then leans forward and slobbers all over me.
Things he HATES:
napping alone
hitting his head (which is happening a lot lately)
carrots
getting his face cleaned after eating (he screams bluddy murder, you can see a pic of that below)
Things he can do:
crawl
turn over both ways
push himself up to a sitting positing from his stomach
pass things between his hands
jabber away - he has said dada a few times now
eat solids (carrots, squash, rice cereal, banana, yogurt)
And what everyone really wants to see, pictures from the last few weeks.
First time I put him in a grocery cart. He was very somber and tired.
Gooooo Broncos!!!
hahaha, so pathetic really. but he get's so upset when I clean his face off








We will know he is truly his father's son when he starts hating peas. So happy to see him growing so well.
ReplyDelete