Thursday, July 2, 2015

Long Island, NY


So once again I'm WAYYYY behind on blogging and journaling what we have been up to lately. So in an effort to remember what we've done, a few quick pics and posts about the last few months. 
We took a three day weekend trip to Long Island, NY to visit Clark's sister Diane. Connor was unbelievably sick the whole weekend. The car ride out there was miserable. He was crying pretty much the 5 hour trip, he was so feverish and just miserable, poor kid.



Sleeping in new places is always interesting with this kid, then when he's super sick, it just adds more craziness to the matter. He was waking up super early and just wanting to go outside (since it was just out the backdoor), but didn't have the energy to fulfill his desire. I woke up, put his shoes on, then he came and pulled me back in bed. But he didn't want to sleep, so he attempted crawling over me, but got too tired I guess and passed out. So I went back to sleep too. This is how Clark found us a few hours later when he woke up :)


The day we were leaving, his fever finally broke and he was able to smile a little and have fun with Diane.

Poor baby cuddling his Dada. We literally did nothing all weekend except watch sports. It was kind of nice actually and a change of scenery helped all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment