We started out he week heading up to the White Mountains and seeing Mt. Washington (the highest point on the east coast). We rode an old cog train up the mountain. I was nervous about Connor and how he would handle it (more like will he be entertained enough), but he honestly did fantastic. It was a super small train and packed, so I'm glad he still liked it.
It was super windy and quite chilly at the top!
The next day we headed to the beach. It was kind of cloudy, which was nice, thus we didn't burn or melt to death. It was a perfect beach day. Connor loved playing in the sand and hated the water (quite typical).
On Friday we headed to Rochester, NY for the weekend to see the Hill Cumorah Pageant. Clark's family grew up 30 minutes from there and was in the show a few times, but I had never seen it. It was a short/packed weekend. I was quite exhausted. Connor in a hotel room with 4 adults isn't my favorite. Especially when he wakes up at 5am (thank you Papa VBD fro entertaining him in the hallways). I didn't take many pictures, not even one from the pageant -- oops.
We were able to visit Clark's grandmother. She has Alzheimers. She is quite pleasant though. Connor and her took a nap together while we we were there :)
We also visited Joey, one of Clark's old roommates from BYU doing medical residency in Rochester. We got together to have ice cream. Connor was not happy the ice cream was all gone and had to take a picture.









No comments:
Post a Comment