You can faintly hearing him yelling, "set, go" everytime.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Rain Boots
So I think spring has finally come here in New England (yes!). With that comes lots of rain, especially lately. So I decided I needed to get him rain boots. It was a bit traumatic at the beginning. Oh he was so upset as we tried on pair after pair. But once he realized the point of them, he's obsessed. For the past two weeks, almost every morning, the first thing when he wakes up is says, "outside", then "boots." Thus we spend many a days running outside in our boots, or even in the house. Trying to wear normal shoes now is often a battle. He gets so sad when there's not puddles, he gives you this concerned look then points to where the puddles should be and says, "splash?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment