Saturday, April 4, 2015

Colorado Trip

It was so nice to go home for a bit and see family. Connor's last free airplane trip and cheap tickets convinced me to go. He loved being outside (70+ degree weather was AMAZING!!), going on a bagilian walks with my dad to the park, riding in my mom's minivan (yells BEEP BEEP and points to every minivan we pass now), and I think just being with new toys and new surroundings is just what we both needed. The plane rides weren't too bad actually. I picked later flight hoping he'd sleep, which worked (kind of). One hour on the way out and 1.5 hrs on the way back. We got to Denver 9pm MT and didn't back to Boston until 1am ET, that was a little rough. But he did great and wasn't the worse child on either flight, so overall a success. It also helped that both flights weren't full so he got his own seat (prayer answered, saving grace!).





We went to the fire station museum (ya not that cool for a two year old).





Went to the mall and rode a train (kind of cool -- after Connor stopped screaming of course).

I was able to meet up with Clark's brothers family at the History and Science Museum and get Cafe Rio (win win!).


Then I went up to see Clark's parents and sister/husband for the weekend. We had an easter egg hunt and played at the park. It was beautiful and actually kind of hot even.







I even got see a few of my high school/elementary friends Anna, Melissa and Marika. It was great seeing them. They were always good friends to me, and that I'm so appreciative of.





No comments:

Post a Comment