Spending time with Clark's family. I hadn't met most of Clark's family due to us being married in Colorado.
Meeting Clark's grandma. Since the day I met Clark, he spoke so much about his grandma and hoped that I would meet her before she lost complete memory due to having Alzheimer's.
Delicious BBQ - Dinosaur BBQ. Yummy! A total biker bar that we had to wait an hour before we were seated, but it was definitely worth it. Clark and I split a rack of ribs and there were to die for.
Supposidly the BEST grocery store in the world. Everyone from NY is obsessed with this grocery store. It is so funny. But I finally got to go. It was nice, but there were a few things that didn't make the visit OUSTANDING. Although, the lady who checked us out made up for the negative things.
More yummy food. Really good wings
Clark celebrated his 26th Birthday
Overall a great trip to Rochester! I had never been there before and this is where Clark grew up. It was fun for him to show me around and tell me about all the things he use to do. I met lots of loving people that raved about Clark, so I think I am a pretty lucky girl to have snatched him up. Although we met some youth in his home church ward that said Clark use to beat up on them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment