Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July weekend

We are lucky enough to be friends with people who know people with a boat. Saturday, July 2nd we were out all day: bathing in the sun, water skiing, wake boarding and tubing. It was a blast. Although my face got super burnt, it was nice to have some color. Being stuck in an office doesn't help with the tan at all.
Clark and I both got up on the wakeboard. I was terrible, I could get up fine but as soon as I tried moving, I ate it hard core.

Water skiing was lots of fun.

Battle of the tubes. I lost :( Everytime I tried to push/pull Clark he didn't move at all. It was rather ridiculous. I guess outweighing me by 60lbs probably helped. I got him off once though - I practically had to kick him in the face to get him off though.

Monday we met up with some friends and went putt-putt golfing. It was so HOT outside. I was melting away

The course was really fun and only cost $9. Great 4th of July date. Afterwards we hit up Oberweiss for ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your new pics, Shelly! You and Clark are the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete