| Mmmm....I made a delicious tilapia fish with mango salsa, with a side vegetable of asparagus. Yes I'm vain and yes it was delicious. |
| Clark and I purchased a pass to the Science and Industry Museum |
| The Cleveland Indians (Clark's fav team) were playing the Chicago White Sox. Weather still cold, but it was pretty fun. We sat front row center field. No home runs though and the Indians lost :( |
![]() |
| Girls weekend in Milwaukee. Always a good time when I get together with them. |
| I planned a BBQ @ work the Friday before Memorial day. I was in a food coma after lunch. Let's just say the afternoon wasn't nearly as productive. |
| Ward BBQ @ the beach. Perfect weather, great friends, lots of food, full day of no work; what more could you ask for. |

I LOVE it when you post new stuff!!!
ReplyDelete