Friday, June 3, 2011

Things to look forward to in June

Clark will take his first set of BOARDS and will officially finish his 2nd year of Med School. Test is Tuesday, June 14th. Wish him luck! He's been studying 12+ hours a day. Soon it will be over though and our daily conversations won't revolve around weird diseases/traumatic injuries/unbelievably nasty pictures and I'll be able to see him once again.






Clark and I are going on a vacation to NY for a week in a half. I can't wait! Clark will finally have time to relax and enjoy himself and I need a break from my job, so it's perfect. Highlights of the trip include: Joey's wedding in Rochester, seeing where Clark grew up, meeting his grandmother, finally going to the best grocery store in the world Wegmans (inside joke, but you wouldn't believe how talked up this grocery store is), visiting NYC and all the sights, and of course hanging out with friends Aubry, Noah, Megan, and Gillian.

Anderson family is coming to visit us. Kelsye first comes by herself for 3 days (yeah!!!) and than the rest of the family a few weeks later.






My mother and 2nd mother Patti have a 6 hour layover in Chicago. Perfect! Haven't seen them in months. It will be a quick visit, but lots of fun. They happen to be coming the same weekend as Kelsye is here.




Clark and I will have our one year anniversary...WHAT?!?! We've almost been married a whole year, I can't believe it. So unbelievably happy. I love him more than I did a year ago and he's the best thing to have happened in my life. (even if he gets mad at me for telling him he can't turn left on red lights..hehehe)
Clark turns 26!! Good thing we don't have kids yet otherwise I'd have to think of a anniversary gift, brithday gift and a fathers day gift.
Bike riding to work. The sun has finally come and will hopefully stay. It's about a 6.5 mile ride. Crazy thing is, it only take me about 5 minutes longer to bike than it would to drive it. Gas is unbelievably expensive and I'm unbelievably lazy, so it's win/win situation. My first ride did result in a popped tire about 3 blocks from work, but hopefully that doesn't become a common occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment