THANK YOU for being AWESOME, for being our friends, for loving us, for making us laugh, and for making sacrifices to come and celebrate our big day with us!!
Shelly, I just have to say, you were a GORGEOUS bride. It's so fun to see your wedding pictures. (I especially love your bouquet--I've never seen anyone do daisies. So pretty and unique.) Anyway, keep posting, I'm dying to hear how you're surviving married life. :) Just kidding.
I see you saved the best for last for your friend photos. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! Thanks for the invite to your blog. :-)
ReplyDeleteShelly, I just have to say, you were a GORGEOUS bride. It's so fun to see your wedding pictures. (I especially love your bouquet--I've never seen anyone do daisies. So pretty and unique.) Anyway, keep posting, I'm dying to hear how you're surviving married life. :) Just kidding.
ReplyDeletecute blog! thanks for the invite :)
ReplyDelete