Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Bike Tour
My siblings got Clark and I date nights for our wedding present. We went on the bike tour date a few weeks back. We did the night tour, rode about 2 hours and saw some pretty fun and interesting parts of the city. We went on a REALLY busy Friday night in the city. There was a music fest going on and tons and tons of people walking around. I almost ran over a few people (oops). Lady Gaga was even performing and let me tell you, Clark and I about died seeing old men busting out in song and dance to her songs. It was a spectical. Anybody visiting the city, I'd recommend the tour. We only had a few annoying teenagers who were "too cool" to follow the rules and loved ringing their bike bell the entire 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good thing you were wearing your helmet.
ReplyDeleteKatie, you know I wouldn't get near that bike without one. I almost yelled at the dumb teenagers in our group who were too cool to where the helmet.
ReplyDeletegood, i'm glad. don't want you getting hurt while on your tryst downtown.
ReplyDelete