Blurry, blurry, blurry and...
Connor running away.
We really got minimal smiles and cute funness (yes, I made that word up) that I wanted. Such a disappointment. Pinterest made this look like such a fun idea :) I am also, no editor. So here's a few that are just ok, nothing great.
(notice the blurriness on this (grrrr) this one had the most potential too, but no)
Then the saddest part was he wanted nothing to do with his cake. Trying to take cute fun pictures obviously wore him out, so he was too tired to do anything. Clark tried pushing him in it and he was getting so angry.
(even the adult is blurry...it just wasn't a good night in the picture taking area all around)
A few days later we had a little party with some friends. I clearly was to busy hosting and making yummy crepes, because I have little pictures.
This is my college roommates little guy James. I love him, he's so cute and REALLY wanted Connor's cupcake.
At least he liked his cupcake this night and mushed it all up :) It made me really happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment