I finally removed the bassinet feature on our pack in play. He has been way to big for it for awhile, but he's so dang cute sleeping in it...I know I'm so bad. I looked at the safety guidelines yesterday when I removed it. The following guidelines are to be followed, which ever comes first:
1) baby is over 3 months
2) weighs over 15 lbs.
3) can flip over
Hmmm....oops. But the problem is now he flips all the time and won't stay on his back. Last night was awful. He slept terribly and so did I. He screamed for awhile being put down (which hasn't happened in awhile), then he flipped over and got stuck (which made him REALLY angry) and proceeded to keep doing it all night. At about 3am, I heard him playing in the crib, then he flipped over and puked, causing him to face plant in it. Poor baby, I ran and picked him up then. This mornings nap was bad, but tonight's put down was zero crying and no flipping, so we'll see how the rest of the night goes. He's definitely a side sleeper.
His other trick is he is obsessed with his tongue. When he was little, I called him my little lizard because he would just put it in and out all day long. Now he just lets it hang, it's funny and so cute. He then ends up licking everything, so I guess he has turned into my little puppy now.

what a stinkin' cutie!
ReplyDeleteexcept for the no-sleeping part....that's not cute