I was able to make it out to Colorado for 2 1/2 days. It was wonderful. The weather was perfect (minus the crazy hail storm). I decided I need a back yard, a porch, and a swing on that porch STAT!
Connor LOVED my dad, it was so cute. One morning, Connor and I were sitting on the couch (mind you it was 6am...time zones are yucky), and my dad came out of his room still with his pjs on. Connor jumped down, ran to my dad, made him pick him up and then pointed outside. I'm pretty sure my dad took Connor on 5 walks a day the 2 days I was there.
Connor loved playing in all the water after the hail storm. In typical CO fashion, the sun immediately came out afterwards, thus everything melted quickly. I let Connor run wild in the gutters. It was awesome and so fun. He was so happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment