Saturday, February 16, 2013

Baby Update

I receive weekly emails about the baby's status, this week it says he's as big as a pineapple and I have 7 weeks to go. Wowzers, that is soon! We are getting ready for him though and are excited for him to join our family. Little things that have changed:
  • baby gets hiccups...super funny and such a weird feeling.
  • he kicks a lot harder now. his movements are more distinct and not as spazzy like they use to be.
  • my clothes are getting tight, Clark's t-shirts are starting to be a part of my wardrobe. When I look at pictures of myself, my face seems huge (like when I was in Australia). This is me ice skating yesterday. I am very careful and good enough that I usually don't fall. Right after this picture though, I completely wiped out and couldn't get back up...I was laughing so hard. It took Clark a few tries to get me back on my feet.

  • we have a car seat, a stroller, one package of diapers, and a pack in play for him to sleep in...that's all we need, right :)
  • we signed up for a few baby classes through the hospital and those start this week
  • I'm still super tired, oh and hungry all the time

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so excited to hear about baby VDB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for hiccups! Soooo cute! As are you in this picture!

    ReplyDelete