Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun!



Katie came into town and hung out with us Thanksgiving weekend - it was fantastic! We had lots of fun (well I did, so hopefully Clark and Katie did too). All of the other pics were taken on Clark's phone or the ipad (which are both currently with Clark in another state), so you are stuck with the pics I have on my phone, all from the football game.
Saturday we went to a northwestern football game - they KILLED the other team. Last home game of the season and Clark hadn't been to one in the 4 years yet, so we had to go. Too bad it was absolutely FREEZING that day. That night we went to an all you can eat sushi place. Now before everyone gets all up in arms about me being pregnant and sushi: we (well Clark) did lots of research before and I chose wisely on what I did and did not eat.
Friday was also freezing. We planned on going ice skating, but we were way too cold for that. We walked around downtown for a bit and went to this german market near Daley Plaza. There were some cool things there and of course some yummy treats.
Thanksgiving was an absolutely beautiful 60 degree weather day. We spent most of the day with Clark's med student friends again. Very tasty as always. Although there was no Turduckin this year, we had a mexican theme going on, complete with enchiladas, ribs, turkey, and festive mexican music.
Clark took his big Step 2 test the day before Thanksgiving. So he (and I) we're very grateful he could just hang out and relax and not have to study; although that did mean his brain was fried. We watched a lot of football and he played a lot of games on the ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment