Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Reunion


Clark and I had a great time time in Georgia with my family. It was good to actually spend time hanging out and enoying everyone. The wedding was too crazy and busy to have some fun with the kids. Activities included water skiing, tubing, rock climbing, biking, hiking, swimming, circus tricks, geo caching (thanks to Brittlyn we won too!), putt putt, talent show, wii, movies, tennis (I won a free t-shirt for winning this competition), golf lessons (clark was so good at golf!), and probably a bunch of other things I can't remember right now. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!! It was an excellent trip and so fun. Besides, we finally got the tan we had been looking for all summer. It was very hot and humid in Georgia.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Wright's go all out for their family reunions. Maybe I should've taken your mom up on the invite. ;)

    ReplyDelete